Total Pageviews

Monday 17 January 2022

Japanese Assorted Snacks Review.

 


I got this box of assorted Japanese snacks from my best friend, I have done a Japanese snack box before, so I was excited to do another one.



These are like Cheetos but shrimp flavoured and they were pretty good! I would eat them again and I rate them 3.5/5.



This is a sour candy fruit strip, this was fruity and tangy but the flavour was a lot like rubbing alcohol and it burned, it was not good and I rate it 1/5.



This is Texas corn, I've had this before and they are DELICIOUS, I could eat 10 bags, last time I did buy a whole bulk box haha, I rate them 5/5.



These are very thin wafer like pieces with a sauce, it is very salty and savoury, it's not for me but it tastes maybe like soy sauce mixed with something else, I'm not sure but I rate it 1/5.




This is like a chocolatey Cheeto, the flavour is coffee crisp meets Nesquick cereal, I'm not crazy about it personally and the texture is odd but I rate it 3/5.



These taste a little like burnt toast, they are nowhere near as good as the Texas corn, they aren't awful but not great and I rate them 2.5/5.



This had the smell of fishy nail polish, it was dripping and it had a weird squishy fruit leather texture, I couldn't eat it. Sorry!



This little marshmallow stick was slightly fruity it was also soft and nice, I could eat a whole bag and I rate it 4/5.




This Kit Kat is nice, it's a lot like a Terry's chocolate orange, this was good! I'm not crazy about chocolate and orange together as they usually do dark chocolate but this was nicer in my opinion, I'd eat it again and I rate it 4/5.



I enjoy pork and chicken katsu but this was not good, I'm not sure what it is but it's breaded and tastes odd and the texture is soggy, I couldn't finish it and I rate it 0/5.




This is a strawberry roll cake but this was very artificial tasting and the texture was damp, soft and squishy, it was not pleasant to eat and I rate it 2/5.



This is a soft and chewy fruit strip that tastes very strongly of cola, it was overall a nice chew and flavour, I would eat this again and I rate it 4/5.




This is a melon cookie, it's shortbread with a nice honeydew melon flavour, it's so lovely, I could eat 100 of them and I rate it 5/5.




These little crunchy pieces taste a lot like Bugles if you've ever had them, they are a nice flavour but slightly odd texture, they are nice overall and I rate them 4/5.




This cookie is like the Biskwi chocolate filled cookie, it's the same idea and style and looks a lot alike but this one is a nicer texture, nicer flavour and less gritty, not a bad cookie but I wasn't crazy about it and I'd eat it again if offered but I wouldn't buy any but I rate it 3/5.



This gummy candy has a photo of grape soda or grape juice on the front but this tastes like peach instead. It has a nice texture and good chew, I could go through a bag of these as they are not too sweet like western candy often is, despite this one being coated in sugar it's not the same. I enjoyed them though and I rate them 4/5.




The texture of this makes my skin crawl, it's like a cheese puff kinda and the flavour is just creamed corn. I'd eat it again if offered but I wouldn't buy any and I rate it 3/5.



So I found out these little strawberry candy, is gum LOL! I had been just chewing them down and they taste nice but you are not supposed to swallow them....oops! I'm not a big gum person now that I'm an adult but these are nice and I rate them 4/5, I wish they were bigger and easier to chew as gum.




This is also gum but of a substantial size, so it was easier to chew as gum. This tasted like grape meets cola, it's rather nice. Again I'm not a big gum person but this one was enjoyable and I rate it 4/5.



This is a pickled plum, it was so odd in texture and odd in flavour, these are not for me! I'd prefer fresh and not pickled plums. I would not eat this again and I rate it 0/5.



This is a candy whistle, it tastes a bit like ramune meets grape, it's tart and almost fizzy. Not a bad candy but it's not really one for me 3/5.




This is almost like a powder, similar to Pixi Stix, it has a little ramune flavour but not that fun for an adult to eat, well I think so anyway 2.5/5.




I've had one of these before, I didn't enjoy it this time as much as I did last time, the filling is an odd texture but overall flavour is nice 3/5.



Just a little pepperette, this one had no flavour till the end but it was delicious, I wished for more or a bit bigger 4/5.



I've had one of these before but I enjoyed it more the first time, this time it was cold for some odd reason. The texture is odd like a soft jello texture and the flavour is like melon 3/5.


I've been told these are sugar cubes for your tea AND sugar candy, they don't taste like anything but I think they are really cute and a nice addition to a cup of tea 3.5/5.



I've also had this one before, it's a fun snack but I prefer just the pop rocks crystals over the other little pieces, these taste like ramune 4/5.



A light ramune gumball, nothing to write home about 3/5.




This gum is cola flavour, it's nice tasting and textured and very juicy 4/5.



This is the last item of the review, there were SO MANY items in this bag. This is a powdery tablet, it doesn't taste great and the texture is weird, I've had these before 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment