Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Fitpulse. Deep Tissue Massage Gun Review.

 


I love shopping at Showcase and they were selling this Fitpulse massage gun on mega discount and I thought let's snatch it, I could use this and what a steal that is.

I checked out reviews and videos for it, I've seen the ads and I knew it was time to try this out. I also purchase the 3 years warranty just in case.

This is the product page:



I also found a coupon with Honey to take an extra 6 bucks off, here is my cart:


It also came with free shipping, which is cool. My total came out to 61 bucks, which is much than I'd ever imagine paying for a massage gun, and this one comes with 17 attachments.

I ordered it January 6th 2021, it shipped January 7th 2021 and it arrived January 10th 2021.

This is what came:









I tried out a few of the heads, the one for lower back, the one for glutes, the one for shoulders and the one for neck.

The soft ball attachment is my favourite, it feels the best on the body and I have used it all over, even along my cheekbones on my face.

This doesn't feel great on my back but I think if you have back problems this will take getting used to but on the rest of the body it feels great. My favourite areas are the calves, thighs and sides of the feet where the ankle bone is, on the back though I most like it on the lower back, as apposed to the upper back, spine and shoulders; which is where my bigger problems are.

Overall this is so nice, so easy to put together and operate and when charged it lasts 6 hours, that's a lot of massaging, I'm so excited to continue using it. I rate it a 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment