Total Pageviews

Monday 10 January 2022

Hormel. Spam. Canned Luncheon Meat Review.






I've been avoiding Spam my whole life, I was scared of canned meat and what the flavour and texture would be like but I thought it was time to try it out for review.

This has the look of wet human skin and cuts like butter. I ate it both as is and fried, as I was told that's a popular way to eat it. The texture is like a very soft damp sponge, it's so odd. The flavour is like Canadian bacon had a baby with bologna. Frying it made it more salty which I read happens, it was nicer fried though as I also was told.

Texture I rate 1/5, taste as is 2/5 and fried 3/5. I would not get it again and I don't think I'd want to eat it again either.

I'm not going to waste the rest of the can though so I have been making the fried Spam with rice and veggies, making it taste a little nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment