Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 August 2022

333 & Co. Jewelry. Product and Website Review.

 


I've been a supporter of Amber Scholl for years, she's the founder of 333 & Co. This is a beautiful jewelry brand that I've been eyeing for a while now. 

I settled on this ring:



On the website there are various photo and video footages of the ring, I thought this was stunning! I was humming and hawing for months about buying a ring and when this dropped, I had to snatch it! Heads up I changed my currency to CAD on the website and this product page and cart will be in CAD, you can change it to a few currencies so you can get an idea of what it will cost for you.

Here is my cart: 


I made my purchase today August 12th 2022 and it has an estimated delivery of 7 to 21 business days.

Today is now August 25th and I have received the ring, this is what came in the package:



The ring is pretty but I can admit it's not as sparkly as she's shown in videos, it looks and feels cheaper than what I've seen. I don't know if it's 60 dollars worth though. I'm honest when I say I'm not in love with it like I was prior to purchasing. It's still a cute ring and Amber did a a good job as these are handmade. I would also like to note it makes my finger and surrounding fingers a little red and rather itchy. It may be the studs or band, what it's made of, the type of ring OR a personal issue I have with my skin.

Let's discuss size. For reference: again I bought a size 6 and it only fits on my ring finger and pinky finger, not any of my other ones, so I think it's important to size each one of your fingers or the finger you want the ring for, as it will not likely fit on all of them. The ring fits almost too snug but I'm glad I got the size 6 but I would've had to size up if I had wanted it for any other bigger fingers.

Overall I'm conflicted with my purchase and unsure if I would do business with her again. I rate the ring based on look, feel and price a 3/5 and the shopping experience a 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment