"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."
Sunday, 30 December 2018
Saturday, 29 December 2018
Friday, 28 December 2018
Thursday, 27 December 2018
Wednesday, 26 December 2018
Tuesday, 25 December 2018
So I am usually not a fan of Kit Kat Chunky but this was New York style cheesecake which I do like haha. I though felt this bar was just meh, adding chocolate to the cheesecake wasn't the best idea but was a cool idea. I wouldn't eat it again unless I had no other options, as I did finish it off being hungry haha. I rate it 2.5/5.
Monday, 24 December 2018
Sunday, 23 December 2018
Saturday, 22 December 2018
Friday, 21 December 2018
Thursday, 20 December 2018
Wednesday, 19 December 2018
Tuesday, 18 December 2018
Sunday, 16 December 2018
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon slices, reserving grease. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add potatoes to bacon grease and season with garlic salt, seasoned salt and black pepper. Cook until potatoes are soft.
- When potatoes are tender, add crumbled bacon. Pour eggs over potatoes and cook until firm. Spread with cheese and cover with lid until melted.
Saturday, 15 December 2018
Friday, 14 December 2018
Thursday, 13 December 2018
Wednesday, 12 December 2018
Tuesday, 11 December 2018
Monday, 10 December 2018
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the bow tie pasta and return to a boil. Boil pasta, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain fat. Stir in pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir cooked pasta and half of the mozzarella cheese into the sauce; toss to combine. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sunday, 9 December 2018
Friday, 7 December 2018
So I normally don't like cheese crackers but I do like Asiago and sun-dried tomatoes so I decided to try these, also I was in a hurry to pick a snack haha.
Overall these are pretty good, I wish they were a regular cracker with Asiago and tomatoes and not a cheese cracker haha. I don't know if I would get them again but I wouldnt turn them away if no other choice or offered. I rate them 3/5.
Thursday, 6 December 2018
I was as always checking out new snacks and foods I have yet to try at the dollar store. These chocolate covered rice cakes caught my eye, I like chocolate and I like rice cakes, so of course I was nervous but I picked them up.
The chocolate has a bit of a coffee like flavour to it, it's rather rich too. The chocolate actually compliments the rice cake in a weird way, the taste is certainly different but I found them addicting. I originally said I wouldn't buy them again BUT I just might, it's a great snack. I rare them 3/5.
Wednesday, 5 December 2018
So I was at the dollar store and was scoping out for foods I haven't tried yet and this Hershey's Gold caught my eye, especially for 75 cents.
I had not realized it wasn't a milk chocolate bar with nuts and pretzels in it but that the whole bar was peanut buttery, which I wasn't crazy about just looking at it.
Taste wise I wasn't crazy about it either, the added nuts and pretzels were good though but I doubt I would eat this again. I rate it 2.5/5.