Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 June 2015

Sometimes.



Sometimes I feel people annoy the living shit out of me. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is stupid. I can't seem to find people who aren't morons. I have a few close friends that have a head on their shoulders. Now a days though, it seems the world is all about sex and fame and stupid garbage like that. I want someone to be friends with me that can hold a conversation and not see me as a welcome mat or something to be used. I can cover up my body and speak with smarts but it's not enough, it still attracts morons. I don't appreciate any of them, not one single one. I also don't appreciate people who disrespect me. Can't you just take your tiny brains and fuck off somewhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment