Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2015

Thinking Of Writing Again...



I'm thinking of writing fanfiction....I want to but just thinking about it makes me heart flutter haha, I don't know where I would post it to because I don't really want people to know it was done by me.

I do want to start writing again like I used to. I remember I wrote a little short story about a woman taking a train to nowhere and while shes reading a novel she looks up and exchanges eye contact with a man.....I think I want to try to re write it, it was so long ago it won't be the same but it would be a lovely idea. I can't write songs or poetry but I could write blog posts and stories...I think. I was never really all that creative and artistic, I just remember growing up that it was something I enjoyed doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment