Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 September 2015

2010- I Love You


Little by little
im taking in all the bullshit i can
to be where i really wanna be
because people say if there is something u are dying for in life
u do everything u can
to get there
doing things u love
doing things u hate
doing things tht rip u apart
just to realize tht once u get to where u wanna be
tht u will be fixed
again.

But no worries man
ill be iight
weather i show up on ur doorstep half dead
ill be there
with the biggest smile u have ever seen
with the most invigorating look in my eyes
like i have known where i belong
this whole time.

I can guarantee that i will be with u and i will not let no one take my life from me until i do so
and that my friend isnt jsut a promise
its a vow
so you never need to worry
about never seeing me
cause u will
i vow
that to u
weather that means leaving everyone else behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment