Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 February 2016

Home Movie Jacksepticeye x Reader SFW Imagine.



Imagine:


You look up at your old tree house. It’s been almost a year since you’ve been up there. Last time you were up in the tree house on good terms, you were with Jack.


No one ever made you as happy as he did; you missed him with all you had. Every time you looked up at the empty house in the sky, a pit was felt in your stomach. You just wanted him to come home.

Nothing was the same since; you couldn’t enjoy all the things you used to. You just were dying for his return. It kept you up at night and kept you at bay from your social life and hobbies. Nothing was as appealing, without him beside you.

Next morning, you pull yourself lazily out of bed. Another day, another downer. You just prayed at 11:11 for the exact same thing every day.....him. Come back to me Jack, please come home.

For some odd reason, an odd feeling ran through your veins. Nothing you had ever felt before and you had to figure out what it was. You had rushed out the door and down the front steps. You stopped just under the tree house, looking up you watched the leaves sway in the wind.

Something deep down told you.... Go up! Go up the tree house! Now! Do it! So with no hesitation you followed the voice inside you and climbed up the ladder. You reached the top and was sad to find Jack was not there.... of course he wasn’t, why would he be?! You shake your head feeling stupid.

You sit on the floor, against the wall. Here is where you two spent most of your time; you never wanted the time to end. You looked around and took a deep breath, exhaling. You stumbled across a box that you had never seen before; it wasn’t up here the last time.

You shuffle to the box and look in, to find some random items in it that didn’t seem of much value. You were about to brush it off but your eye was caught by a video tape that you were now curious about.
“What’s this?” You ask aloud. You pull it out from its sleeve, a label on it read your name and you raised a brow. Why is my name on it? Who put this here? What’s on it?

You snap out of it and realize all your answers can be answered. You climb quickly back down the ladder and into the house. You rushed passed your mother as she was prepping breakfast. She took a pause, worried about you as you ran upstairs.

“You okay kiddo?!” She calls up to you.

“I’m fine mom!” You reply back, closing your bedroom door behind you.  She rolls her eyes at you going back to her cooking. What more could youngins be up to?

You put the video tape in the VCR and turn the TV on. You take a seat in your chair and pull it up close. A video begins to play, with a soft tune in the background. “To Y/N” was written on the screen in beautiful calligraphy. Your interest was peaked and your heart began to race, you were both nervous but excited at the same time.

There before you.... he was. It then hit you Jack made you a home movie, you couldn’t breathe and your chest was feeling tight. Tears welled up in your eyes right away; you couldn’t control your emotions.

“Uh..... hey.” Jack spoke nervously, shyly looking at the camera. “It’s me.” He chuckled, “Well I’m sure you knew that.”

He made eye contact with you that could pierce through the heavens. You hold your face, turning pink.

“I hope you get to see this video. I’m not sure if you will want to go back up in the tree house, I know that’s our spot but if you do happen to one day wake up and run out and up to the tree house. I will want to thank you now.”

This obviously meant something this morning. I have never wanted so bad to go up in the tree house, especially since it was now empty. This just explains it.... Jack wanted me to go up there and when he communicated that to me.... I listened. I’m so glad I did.

               “I want to tell you how much I love you. I never got the chance to tell you in person before I left. I wish I could be there to show you how much you mean to me. I would give my life for you, I would do it all. I don’t think I’ve ever been in love with anybody as much as I am with you. There isn’t a day that doesn’t go by, when I’m just dying to come back. I need to see you again before it strikes me dead. I don’t know if you even feel the same about me, I just know I couldn’t keep it in any longer. If you don’t feel the same way, I understand. If it’s the case I need to say sorry now, I don’t mean to make things awkward for you.”
               He takes a pause and sighs deeply. He looks back up at the camera, the sun captures his baby blue eyes and they glisten, they are so dreamy. Even when he’s nervous and when his voice shakes, he knows exactly how to act and exactly what to say.

               “If you do feel the same, I am more than thrilled to hear it,” his face lights up with a smile ear to ear. “I can’t wait to reunite with you again; I want to make it right because I know I could be running out of time. Before I go I want you to do me a favour.....”

“Wait for me.”

               He looks at the camera, with his cute puppy dog eyes. He smiles nervously but with so much love and compassion.

               “Please...wait for me. I’m coming.”

No comments:

Post a Comment