Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Canadian Pizza Pizza Review.







Ordered from them for the first time this weekend. We were a small group and it was liked by all but most by my sister. She loved the pizza and chicken, I felt it was okay. I didn't love it but I didn't dislike it either, I felt indifferent. The garlic bread wasn't anything special or all that great. I felt it was a pretty good price for the combo we got. The chicken wings were alright to me, I didn't like the sweet BBQ sauce for the wings, my sister disliked it and felt it was spicy, i didn't taste spice but the sweet in it was weird to me. The pizza dipping sauces ranch and garlic were really good though the ranch was my favourite. I don't know if I would order again from them, it wasn't anything I really liked but my sister would for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment