Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Charley's Philly Cheesesteaks. Cheesesteak Review.



I went to Charley's Wednesday. I got the cheese steak with fries. The man serving us, wasn't paying much attention and ended up putting the toppings my sister wanted on my sandwich and she got a totally different sandwich. He never even asked which sandwich was mine and was just so zoned out and I kept having to repeat things to him. The food though was pretty good :) I liked the fries, they reminded me of Harvey's fries which I liked, they seemed carnival like which was cool :D. The sandwich was alright, I prefer the steak n cheese from Tim Hortons. The meat was kinda dry and thin, needed more meat and there was so much lettuce on it, it was like a salad almost haha. Overall it was pretty good but I don't know If I would go out of my way to go again, but I would eat it again if someone offered it. I rate the sub 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment