Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Mr. Noodle. Kimchi Beef Soup Review.





I needed a cup soup but they didn't have the Nongshim brand, the Oolongmen beef was my favourite or the Campbell's homestyle beef. So I decided to try the Mr. Noodles Kimchi Beef soup. I used to eat a lot of Mr Noodle's as a kid and when I grew up, I just stopped eating and I hated it so much. Since I had no other choice in the store I went to, I decided to try it out. I was worried Mr. Noodle would butcher the flavour with their version of the oriental dish. To my surprise it was great! It wasn't as spicy as the Nongshim Kimchi but it was spicy enough for me :). I actually burnt my tongue and mouth on it, it still hurts and it's hours later haha. So for a cup noodle I rate it 3.5/5. and for the Mr. Noodle brand I rate it 4/5. I would get it again if I couldn't purchase my other favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment