Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Quik Chik. My 1st Time. Chicken, Onion Rings & Biscuit Review.





The service is quick and the staff are polite. The store is a cute little place, it's nice and clean. The prices aren't bad compared to other chicken places and the food is amazing! It'll be replacing my KFC trips for sure! I wanted to try their gravy but maybe next time :). The chicken was so delicious I can't believe it haha the leg was probably my favourite part and I rate the chicken 5/5. The biscuit was nicer than the ones I've had before at other places (like the awful Popeyes I went to, as theirs was too dry) and I rate this biscuit 3.5/5. I decided I didn't want fries with my food so I went onion rings, my favorite ones are from Harvey's and these ones are just as good :) 5/5. I can't wait to go again! :).

No comments:

Post a Comment