Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 July 2016

Cora's. Western Omelette And Peameal Bacon Review.




This was my first time having an omelette from a restaurant lol I normally have them homemade. I know there was bacon bacon in the omelette but I couldn't pass up a side of Peameal bacon! I don't feel 3 slices was enough for the price but meh. I enjoyed the omelette I was just hoping for it to be thicker or at least folded in half haha. I rate the Peameal bacon 4.5/5 and the omelette 3.5/5. Oh I can't forget the roasted potatoes, those were RIGHT! I loved them! They were what I wanted in a breakfast potato :) I rate them 4/5. I also got buttered toast with my order, it was nice and I liked that it was pre-buttered haha so I looked dumb when I asked the woman for butter for the toast, she checked "oh theres butter already on it" I was like whatttt hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment