Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 July 2016

Tim Hortons. Grilled Breakfast Bagel Review.





I decided to try this out this morning. Four Cheese Bagel With Bacon AND Sausage. You can order sausage or bacon but I got both haha for an extra dollar lol. I shouldve asked for butter on it but oh well haha it was still really good besides not having butter made it a little dry lol. I though felt for some odd reason it was a tad spicy....why?! Im not sure like it was still great haha needed more bacon though but Im sure I wouldve had to pay extra for that too haha, next time ill probably just order bacon only and just double it haha. I didnt like the price though it was almsot 6 bucks with tax so sad...i was better off getting a combo for that price smh....lol I rate it 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment