Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 July 2016

Tim Hortons. Mango Fruit Chill Drink & "Blueberry" Timbit Review.






The mango fruit chill smells good and tastes good, legit like mango juice in a very soft slushie like consistency lol. Good ^^ lol it's not anything special but I would get it again and at 1.99 for a small ain't too bad. I don't have a fav cold drink from Timmies but this was good, it would be my drink of choice. I miss the peach mango smoothie :(. I rate this one 3/5. The more I drank though the less is settled well with my stomach but it was still good overall. Like I said it was nothing special, it could have been sweeter in my opinion. They had orange pineapple but I'm not sure if orange and pineapple go well together.....I might try it before the summer is up, we will see.

The timbit was some kind of blueberry or blueberry muffin flavour, I thought it was good. I rate it 3.5/5. I'm not huge on blueberry muffins but this a good little bite :). I didn't see the sign I forgot what kind it was called, I tried searching it up and for some reason, none of the ones on google look like this one... XD it's also not on the menu on the website...idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment