Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 July 2016

Tim Hortons Potato Wedge Review.




I thought I would try out the potato wedges, I'm always nervous about potato wedges, unless they are from a bar those are pretty good majority of the time haha. I decided not to spend 50 cents on a dip, she threw ketchup in the bag anyway haha. I paid 2 bucks for them which is a good price for food there haha, Timmies is rather pricey and sometimes not worth it, depends what you buy though. The first few wedges tasted great, a good potato wedge but they got cold fast and the hard crunchy parts got worse with the cold temp. I would eat them again but I doubt I would buy them again, maybe if I went earlier in the day because going the time I did, probably changed them. I rate them 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment