Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 August 2016

Mr Sub. Turkey Sub & Chocolate Chip Cookie Review.






I got the Turkey sub, I love piling on the toppings. I am a big veggie fan and nothing goes good with meat like veggies :D! Mr. Sub is better than Subway, especially bread wise. I can't stand the rock solid bread from Subway..I still go to Subway but only for specific things lol, like their 9 grain honey oat bread but I don't get it toasted..you won't be able to bite the end haha. ANYWAY......I love Mr. Sub, I know the turkey is simple but it's so good...nothing like a nice sandwich classic. I rate the sub 5/5, I just wish I had gotten a bigger one haha!

I then got two chocolate chip cookies...cause cookies lol. Sadly though I didn't like them, they tasted more like a sugar cookie...it was an interesting taste. I prefer the cookies Mcdonald's or Subway has, but Mcdonald's CC cookie reign supreme to me when it comes to fast food cookies. I would not get these cookies again, I rate them 1.5/5.

Mr. Sub has been a part of my life since I was little, I will always continue to go and buy their subs. I want to make it my goal to try and review more of their subs, as I haven't been blogging long. I regret not blogging and reviewing sooner. I don't do seafood ( except tuna/salmon) or really spicy but I would be willing to try more of their options :). I saw on their site the steak and cheese and I'm def. eyeing that :D. The one thing I'm bummed out about, is they no longer do spinach wraps, it's been so long since I could get one...I can't even get spinach wraps in grocery stores.....what gives? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment