Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Pizza Pizza: Steak Pizzadilla Review.





Soooooo let's talk about how this looks NOTHING like the photo. I was very disappointed by the look of this pizzadilla I got. I mean WHAT?! That's not even close...... I wonder if they all look like that or it was just this location...?! I was thinkin it was going to look just like the photo....NOPE. It's so rare for me to eat food that is this far off from the advertisement, I definitely want to complain. 

BUTTTT taste wise, it was pretty good. I really enjoyed the flavour but the crust was awful haha it was so burnt and crispy, I couldnt eat it I had to crumble it off hahaha. It looks like a quesadilla but not like the photo suggests....I am disappointed...The the photo looks more like a flatbread, folded in half...which I wanted and thought I was going to get. I rate this though a 4/5.

2 comments:

  1. I have eaten so many pizzas now that I am not liking it anymore, or I should say I am done with pizza man. Something new i want now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I myself am not crazy about pizza, I too got tired of them.

      Delete