Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2016

IC Food World. Handmade Deli Turkey Sandwich Review.








So I was at the grocery store and they have a back to school special on a turkey sandwich and pop for 5 bucks. The sandwich was handmade right in front of my with fresh ingredients :D. I had to wait a bit for it but it was worth it 1000000%. The sandwich is turkey, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomato and a light mayo (I'm pretty sure it's mayo or some kind of mayo like dressing). This sandwich was FANTASTIC! I can't even believe something so simple taste soooo good but all the ingredients like I said were fresh. I don't know how long they will have the special up but I'm hoping for ever! I need this! I'm too lazy to make myself but if I need to...I will. I rate it 5/5 hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment