Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 September 2016

Second Attempt. Pizza Pizza. Steak Pizzadilla Review.



So if you search my blog posts for Pizza Pizza, you will find my first attempt at the steak pizzadilla. I decided to go to another location and grab one :). It looks a lot better than the other one but it still doesnt look like the photo on the menu smh....oh well haha. I thought this couldve been toasted longer...the cheese wasnt melty at all lmao and OMG it attacked my stomach sooo bad...legit not even 30 min later and I was rushing to the washroom....my stomach HATED it. I rate it 3/5, even though the second one looked more like the photo, it wasnt cooked enough idk. I will not be trying it again hahaha! If anything I will go back to the first location to order it if I want it but I will not be doing more for review unless I magically find a location that does what the photo shows LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment