Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 October 2016

Honey Pepper. Bbq Beef Review & Watermelon Bubble Tea Review.



So I ended up getting the bbq beef as they did not have the honey pepper beef I wanted, I was so upset. So I decided to give this beef a go and I regret it deeply...all it tasted like was if you put beef pieces on the grill and burnt them black...legit you could barely taste the meat, you just tasted burnt. I would never get it again. I rate it 1/5. 

I then decided to try the watermelon bubble tea as I normally get strawberry. I was torn between this flavour and the peach today haha. My sibling got the passion fruit and it was ________________ so I would get that one next time to review with you guys. ANYWAY I felt the watermelon was def POW flavour in your face lol it was a lot of fake flavour and the aftertaste was odd I regret it a little bit but overall, I would drink it again if offered but I wouldnt go out of my way to buy it. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment