Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 October 2016

My Jacksepticeye Vines 4.


1. Hahahaha relatable!






2. Jack donating to a "good cause" LMAO (I don't recall if I already posted this one...sorry.)






3. Oh my god......no words....... O_O lol!






4. Jack says the darnedest things :$.






5. When a guy can't handle my rejection.






6. My reaction to Jack speaking close to the mic (Jack and Shane Dawson)


7. When you catch him trying to invite Judy for mac & cheese night.



8. When the 3sum plans take a turn for the worst.


9. Awwww what an adorable Irishman! God! The way he swats at the room! Lol! My heart!



10. When he got that light saber going on and wants you to sit in his lap lol!


11. Jack and his adorable screeches while he swings his mace! Lol! Adorable!


12. Hahahahha Jack is too much!!! NSFW!


13. Ethan's busy LOL! (Jack, Mark & Ethan)


14. SIGH JACK! I'm not big into coke zero buttttt :O!! You, me and garlic bread?! SIGH YES! I swear...a man after my own heart.


15. I'm NOT SURE why I'm into this, also gives me chills like awww so sad but oh so sexy kinda chills IDK. Jack and Mark both get me into shit I'm not even into, LMAO like this....


16. MMMMMM he ain't wrong!! (I'm so sorry it's out of sync.)



17. THROWBACK! Lol Evie and Jack :D awww.



18. Looool cute! :D Idk why but I loved this clip!



19. Awwww he called himself by the nickname he gave Signe. (I have no idea why my video clip are out of sync legit I didnt edit them or anything...unless they aren't out of sync for you guys...sigh sorry.)



20. Me as a fanfic writer LOL!!


21. OOOOOOO LOOOOL XD (These were in sync when I recorded them I swear sigh....I think downloading them onto my pc from my phone was a mistake...sigh......thanks.)



22. Marmalade LOL OK! (Ok so ya this is my last apology for this, SIGH so sorry guys.)



23. Oooooo helllo! Hehehe It's quick.



24. Calmas Tus Tetas xD.



25. Oooooo sexyyy :$ sigh.



26. Beauty and the beast



27. Make it rain pusssyyy XD hehehehe.



28. I loveee when he sings :D.



29. LOOOOOOL thats what she said XD.



30. OH MY GOD HE DIDN'T!!!! OMG I'm red as a tomato!!!



31. That hair flip!!! SIGH!



32. I'm Nicole and yesssssssss we working out ALL the kinks baby! (YES THIS ONE IS IN SYNC)



33. Mmmmm yes I need me some of that manly!!! (Yay also in sync :D)



34. LMAO THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!! XD



35. Hahahaha that's what she said!!! LMAO again!



37. LOOOL I'd rather you steal me than kill me Jack xD.



38. This is my life



39. Give him that hands free treatment XD.



40. LMAO roastmaster Jack!!! He's so fucking adorable!



41. When you play with your piano and she's just not that into it tonight.



42. When she's shy about wanting to be a donut ;) LMAO! 



43. LOL! JACK! *cough cough* This...



44. SIGH....This........hehehehe.




45. This is me legit every time I'm crying LMAO!



46. This happens to me every single time Jack looks at the camera....SIGH!




47. LOL! Jack! This is about you! We must protect you :P you are a tiny cinnamon bun. Lol we love you! 



48. Lol! I had to save this clip, it's a family inside joke LMAO!



49. This is exactly me LMAO wellll I'm not a beer person but I will take anything else XD. 




50. Me anytime I read or write any fanfics LOL!!
 



51. LOL! Jack is the type of dad who would take the shotgun to the boy's house, not waiting for the boy to show up at his door LMAO!



52. OMGG!!! Jack also has a crush on Jake Gyllenhaal too?! EEE!!



53. This is actually me....LMAO not even joking hahaha, me spot on XD!



54. I actually feel this way a lot of the time....hmmmm.



 55. 13inch?! Jack.....that's too much, even 8 is more than enough LOL!



56. So it's a......sausage fest?! LMAO!



57. You have set my heart on fire Jack, you really are an emotional arsonist.



58. I hope you add this into the book of Karma Sutra.



59. Dad Level Embarrassment OVER 9000!



60. The Boy Is Mine By: Brandy and Monica. THROWBACK! 



61. You don't wanna get hooked on the D, you'd know he'd fuck your life up and you wouldn't love another the same way.



62. LMAO Jack you crazy little potato! I love you! 



63. LOL! I make thirsty comments like these when Jack just says anything remotely sexual sounding LOL! The thirst is real! 



64. No words lmao! I'm blushing so red and giggling like a schoolgirl!



65. This is me when I think of food, I actually feel aroused LMAO FOOD IS DELICIOUS OKAY.....LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment