Total Pageviews

Monday 17 October 2016

Will There Ever Be A Time?

Image result for i lost myself art

Will there ever be a time when I don't feel angry?
Will there ever be a time when I don't feel alone?
Will there ever be a time when I can be me again?

Everyday is sad, everyday is angry, everyday is groundhog day with me...
Everyday is empty, everyday is hopeless, everyday is just a slow death for me.

I feel so out of touch with people, so out of touch with things...
I feel so out of touch with you....so out of touch with me.

I don't know if things will ever change or this groundhog day will last till the end of my days...
I just hope and hope and hope and hope that I will be okay.

I do spend a lot less time feeling suicidal but I still go my days not feeling much of anything.
Like I have become so emotionally lost....so mentally lost.....

Wake up, put on a smile, go to work, come home, go sleep....do it all again.

The weekends and days off, last a second...when my time at work lasts for decades...

I feel so unfulfilled but I have no idea what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment