Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2016

Boston Pizza. Chicken Pesto Bowtie & Strawberry Daiquiri Review.



So I had gone to Boston Pizza, it was my second time going. First time I went I also got pasta but a different kind. This time I decided on the Chicken pesto Bowtie, I found it pretty good but it was lacking in overall flavour. I kinda regretted it, as I was also eyeing the pasta dish they had with shrimp. This dish though, I felt the pasta was too firm and the majority of the chicken pieces had too tough of a grilled crust like layer...it was just odd to eat with the pasta as they were different textures. I likely wouldn't get it again unless I was really feeling it lol, I rate the dish 3/5. I decided to get an alcoholic strawberry daiq. as I had not had one from them yet. I found the drink was one of the less favourites I've had from other restaurants, it had a tart flavour I didn't care for and I was hoping it would be sweeter, I probably wouldn't get it again but now I know how they do their daiqs. I rate it 2.5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment