Total Pageviews

Monday 14 November 2016

Hi-Chew Strawberry and Cherry Candy Review.












So I finally got to try Hi-Chew, it's not popular over here but I was able to get my hands on some. Of course strawberry is the way to go :D. I found it a nice texture, similar to a starburst but softer and less BAM of a flavour, it was good though and tasted more "natural" but I am torn on them, the flavour wasn't the greatest....it was okay. I would have it again if offered to me but I think if I were to purchase more, I would try other flavours. I rate it 3/5.

UPDATE: For some odd reason the more I ate these the more I didn't like the flavour much. I no longer tat them a 3 I now give them a 2/5. Hm....not my fav...I find the larger ones taste different than the smaller pieces that come bagged.

I had no idea there was a cherry flavour, I mean I am pretty sure I have seen them and looked right at them and mumbled about them but for some reason I never got around to trying any or picking any up...So I had gotten around to trying the cherry. I felt this one was a lot tougher to chew, the flavour was okay, similiar to the strawberry but not that great....probably one of my least favourites...idl. I rate it 2/5.


No comments:

Post a Comment