Total Pageviews

Monday 26 December 2016

Grama's Kitchen. Stuffed Pork Tenderloin and Potato Bacon Soup Review.





So they had this stuffed pork tenderloin on special when we went in :D. Its a pork tenderloin stuffed with a sage stuffing and covered in a mushroom white wine sauce gravy..as they call it haha. The stuffing was EVERYTHING! I also loved the gravy!! You should know me by now that I loveee my gravy hahaha. I thought the pork itself was good but if not in the gravy, it was kinda dry...I felt it tasted better as a leftover, I rate it 3.5/5 I wanted to say 4 but meat dryness did it in for me.

I also had the potato with bacon soup, it was different than my favourite potato bacon soup from Timmies, this was just a cream soup, no chunks of potato and was thin, it needed more bacon but I really did enjoy it, 3/5. I felt it was just good for what it was haha, idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment