Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Goetze's Candy. Cow Tales Review.











I had been dying for the Caramel Creams (bulls eyes) but they no longer sell them here, I went into this specialty candy store to pick up these cow tails which are made by the same brand.

I first tried out the Chocolate cow tale: I felt it was more chocolately than I wanted but it was still pretty good 3/5.

Then I tried out the Strawberry cow tale: It was alright, the smell was better than the taste. It was certainly an interesting flavour. I dont know how much I liked the cream centre with the strawberry I didnt feel it went that well together 2.5/5.

Lastly I tried out the Vanilla cow tale: I was told online it was the same as the Bulls eye but elongated...IDK haha I loved them though, well not as much as I wanted...I was under the assumption these cow tales were sweeter and creamier with more milk than the bulls eyes, but Im not sure haha. I feel the texture throws me off and makes me unsure haha I miss the bulls eyes texture but the flavour is very similar and likely the same...I tried to message the company but no word back yet... 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment