Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 December 2016

My First Time Having Sushi. California Roll Review.


So I had visted Farmboy and they had a sushi counter. I was contemplating some but I had not yet ever tried any, sushi made me nervous. I stood there unsure if I should spend an arm and a leg on sushi, just in case I really hated it. At that moment when I said aloud my predicament, a woman came over with a tray of samples! Yay! I decided to go something "simple" and try a California roll. My little brother likes cucumber rolls but decided to try something with a spicy sauce. So I was quick to eat it, something about small pieces I was like oh how exciting lol. I thought it was alright haha I mean not the greatest thing I've eaten but I would eat it again if it was the only thing I could have haha, or if the other options I didnt care for. I overall wanted to eat more sushi than before...which was none haha because if I ever met my hero, I know he loves sushi and I dont wanna be that one weird person in the group not having any...LOL lame I know. I rate it 3/5. I didnt wanna say 2.5 but it was just okay haha, I did like the crab or imitation crab they used in it haha, I heard they can use either of the Cali roll but I dont know the difference as I have only had imitation crab before and not any of the real stuff haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment