Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 January 2017

Glutino Gluten Free Paramsan Garlic Bagel Chip Review.



So for those who didn't know I have a digestive disorder and struggle with a lot of foods. I have decided to swap my regular items for gluten free when I can, I don't most of the time but it's always nice to eat foods that don't make me sick. I decided to try these gluten free bagel chips, the smell is amazing and the flavour is good BUT they are hard to eat, the first time opening the bag was like eating rocks haha. After the bag had been open, they became easier to eat, also I was training my mouth haha like the more I ate the easier it was to eat. It didn't help I have a completely broken tooth haha but I did like trying them out. I won't be getting them again but I did like them :). I had tried recently some frozen burgers, beef brisket gluten free ones that I thought were soooo good and I had gotten gluten free blueberry waffles but those were not good, legit no flavour haha, I guess majority of gluten free means flavour free haha. I rate them 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment