Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 March 2017

My First Time At Union Burger Review.






So this was my first time at Union Burger. I ordered a regular burger, fries, gravy and a strawberry sprite.

I had a strawberry sprite from McDonald's before that I really enjoyed and I thought I'd go for another here. Their strawberry sprite though was more artificial tasting and a more orange strawberry combo idk lol, I prefer the one from McDonald's. I needed to try their gravy oh of course XD I'm the gravy goddess.

So the gravy (in photo 2) it was over seasoned and I didn't like it, I did prefer it over the McDonald's gravy I had the other day but it was my first time trying that one in another city it was AWFUL had a weird nutmeg or cinnamon flavour to it BUT BACK TO UNION BURGER haha their gravy was a lot better than the McDonald's one I had (I have had it in other city and it was gooooood lol). I didnt' like the Union Burger gravy though, there was SOMETHING about it I didn't care for besides the over seasoning, I didn't care for it...so sad. I rate it 1.5/5.

The fries, they were pretty good but were partly cold and we ate in the restaurant so Idkkkk, there were many tiny pieces I couldn't even eat in the bottom of the container, they didn't taste bad though and I would get them again maybe but next time I go I want to try their onion rings. I rate the fries 3.5/5.

Lastly the burger, I found it was too grilled I found it hard to taste the burger, even when I took bites without the toppings. I did think it tasted pretty good though but nothing too crazy to be honest, I don't really get the hype of their burgers but I would consider another one. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment