Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 March 2017

Nissin. Chow Mein Premium Teriyaki Beef. Review.



Okay so I decided to try out the teriyaki beef LOL! I added too much water to this and cooked it at a lower temp and....IT WAS DELICIOUS! OMGGG! Cause the last two times I cooked it too high a temp and filled it approx. up to the fill line. I had accidentally added too much water and it became more soup like but OH MY GOD...YES! Lol! Once I stirred it and the smell (I didnt like) was gone, I was smitten XD. I even drank all the broth XD. I rate this 4/5 I would give it a 5 but the after taste was like ehhhh hahaha its ok but not too great its strong flavour even after I had eaten haha.

The only thing that annoys me is that it spills water everywhere when you cook it, weather you cover it or not, the paper towel I use under it to help prevent this, got soaked all 3 times lol. BUT DESPITE THAT I loved this one XD I will forever get it hahaha and forever add too much water LOL I was recommending it to my sister XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment