Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 March 2017

Wendy's Grilled Chicken Sandwich Review.





So I have never had a chicken sandwich from Wendy's. I usually really like grilled chicken but this was NOT GOOD. SIGH. I hated the greens, they were so soggy and the flavour of them NOPE I had to pick them off. The bun was fine and I would like it again on another sandwich but not with this grilled chicken. The grilled chicken OKAY lets break it down......it was NOT GOOD yuck! It was wayyyyy too over seasoned and it was not good nope nope nope, some bites were so blehhhh, I overall would not get it again. The sauce I thought was pretty good but I couldnt really tell as the over spiced chicken was clouding my judgement haha, there was tooo much sauce though it was gross haha (it may not look like it from the photos but when you ate through the sandwich it was gushing out like a blood clot). I would not get this grilled chicken again, I rate it 1.5/5 maybe a two sigh...idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment