Total Pageviews

Monday 10 April 2017

Hershey's Kisses Party. Cookies n Creme Review.







WELL these taste just like the cookies and creme bar XD I love them!! I mean I prefer the bar as the bites taste different as the chocolate bits are more dispersed throughout the bar, as here the tip is just creme and its ok but it kinda takes away from the rest of it, overwhelming it haha but its just a bar in kisses form. I really did like them just wish the whole thing was evenly cookies and evenly creme haha I would get these again sure, if the bar wasted there. I rate them 4/5. I want the 4.5 but I explained why not, above haha and I would give 5/5 but these things are always too sweet and hurt my teeth, the texture also bugs my teeth sometimes, I'm really sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment