Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 May 2017

Quick Sandwiches. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich Review.




So my brother-in-law ordered food from Quick Sandwiches. He didn't end up finishing his sandwich so I got the other half. BBW pulled pork with: cheese, green pepper, tomatoes and lettuce. I was over the moon (I am every time someone gives me food they don't want anymore LOL WOOO) and I was really hungry hahaha but I did like it, I mean for what it is haha BBQ pulled pork, I liked this one more than the one they have at Tim Hortons. I had never had it with green pepper, tomatoes and lettuce on it before but I felt it really added to the sandwich. The bread itself was a little tough but I didn't eat this as warm or fresh as it could've been, it's been like an hour or two since purchase haha but who's complaining?! I love food! Lol! I rate it 3.5/5 and to be honest, without the other toppings I would've knocked off a point or half a point haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment