Total Pageviews

Monday 1 May 2017

Subway. Italian BMT Panini Review.




Sooooo I had a coupon for their new panini's. I decided on the Italian BMT bacon meat tomato. I had a greattttt coupon that was a free panini with any drink purchase so I grabbed a blue gatorade (haha the only flavour I like besides orange). I legit paid $2.30 and got a sandwich and a drink woooo :D! So the panini was great BUT the bread, it was so bland and dry sigh so sad...I felt it threw off a lot of the sandwich. I would not get one again I think, I even said I could season the bread with my tears and it would taste better LOL! I would get the Italian BMT again but not on panini, I really liked it but the bland bread was a deal breaker. I rate it 3/5 which is still high but I really did like it D: and it was good pressed but the flavourless bread took away from it. SIGH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment