Total Pageviews

Monday 17 July 2017

Kras. Kiki. Croatian Candy Review. (Mandarin, Lemon, Strawberry and Raspberry)






Kiki -made in croatia by Kras, fruit "toffee" mandarin, strawberry, raspberry and lemon.

A lot like starburst but look more natural and are easier to chew.

Lemon: It's a pleasent lemon, it's certainly not the bitter tart starburst lemon I hate. I just am not overall a fan of lemon. I rate them 2.5/5. I didn't wanna say 2.5 or 3 haha.

Mandarin: Ohh the flavour isn't strong and it comes on as you chew, it's certainly a more natural flavour. I really enjoyed it for the flavour it was but overall I'm not huge on it. I rate them 3/5.

Raspberry: I hope there wasn't just this one in the bag, I struggled to find it. The flavour is amazing!
I don't normally like raspberry flavoured things but this is so good. OH MY GOD! YES! hahahah! I think this flavour alone has made me convert to these from starburst LOL! I rate them 4.5/5.

Strawberry: For the moment of truth...my favourite flavour. Ohhh it's juicy! I do love this so! There's a strong but not overpowering flavour of strawberry, this is ideal! I rate it 4/5.

I'm surprised I liked the raspberry at all or as much as I did, I'm also surprised I liked it more than the strawberry. I also love the aftertaste it's so nice. I'm glad I picked these up at the gas station, also they weren't even two bucks YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment