Total Pageviews

Friday 28 July 2017

Star Wok.Pepper Steak with Onions, Chicken Fried Rice and Egg Roll Review.








So I was deciding between Mary Brown's or Star Wok. I decided on Chinese as my last lunch before I had my dental work. Once I have fully recovered I will head over to Mary Brown's for a review.

OKAY I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH FIT IN THE SMALL CONTAINER (see last photo) like damnnn!!

I decided on two egg rolls, I regret I had. I mean sure the plum sauce helped and so did having it as a leftover bite but hot and fresh it was not good, I don't know what it was but this was the worst egg roll I had ever had. I rate it 1.5/5.

The chicken fried rice, I was nervous about because most Chinese food places have bland rice that needs hella salt BUT this rice did not need it. I loved this rice, though having it as leftovers not even a few hours later the same day, it tasted off. Hot I rate it 4/5 but reheated 2/5.

Lastly the pepper steak with onions, okay so they always go overboard on the veggies and skimp on the meat, it makes me kinda sad. It was pretty good though the meat WOW! Lol! I wish it was black pepper beef like they have at Manchu Wok but they just had the pepper pork meh, I'm not tooo bent out of shape. I rate the steak 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment