Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 August 2017

Grama's Kitchen. Pepper Steak, Mashed and Coleslaw Review.




So I had never tried their steak and decided on the pepper steak. I found the dish wasn't even that warm...I was kinda disappointing how lukewarm the meat was. My bff got lasagna and was burning her mouth hahaha. 


I did like the mashed as always, the steak was fine and the sauce was lackluster...I wasn't crazy about it,it.. 

The coleslaw though was soupy and really sweet...not too sweet just sweeter than usual...idk why it was soupy....I have NEVER seen coleslaw that was soupy. 

I rate the slaw 1.5/5 and the pepper steak 2.5/5. I was not crazy about it and there was nothing pepper about it really, besides the green pepper on the side....it was okay, the mushrooms were the only really good part lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment