Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 August 2017

My First Time At Figaro's Pizza Review.



So I was out running errands and since I didn't feel like Mr Bowen's again (for the third time LMAO) I went over to Figaro's Pizza. It was kinda late so my review is based on 8pm.

I grabbed a slice of veggie, huge slice cut in half for 3 bucks. It was kinda overdone and I wasn't able to chew the crust BUT despite all that, most of the bites of the pizza were soooo good, some of them were meh but it was overall a good first time. I rate it 3.5/5. I  wanna try one with meat next time.

I would go again, maybe earlier in the day LOL! Food is usually nicer then anyway lmao.  I also think slices sitting out always taste as such, I might order a small pizza...I just wish I had someone to eat it with, I couldn't stomach a small pizza cause of my digestive disorder and being lactose intolerant haha hunger wise and glutton wise I could lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment