Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 August 2017

My First Time At Mr. Bowens. Review.




Okay, I have seen reviews for this place and a lot of people are meh about it and a lot of people really love it. I LOVED IT!

For a long time, it was Mary Brown's beside the Baskin Robbins but today I realized it wasn't and I have no idea how long have I been mistaken?! Sigh.....to me, it was like some mandala affect....

ANYWAY, I decided to go in and pick up the Toonie Tuesday special it cost a little over 3 bucks lol. I fell in love with these diner-style fries and that chicken OH MY GOODNESS! These are hands down my second favourite fried chicken (next to quik chik) YES YES YES! I am dying to go again, I need more food. I did though find as leftovers, it wasn't that good. The service was so quick and so friendly, I cannot wait to go again. I rate the fries 4/5 and the chicken 5/5. YES YES YES!

UPDATE: I have recently purchased their macaroni salad, so I thought I would share it and a quick review. 


I'm a fan of macaroni salad but I'm always nervous about the ones that have too much vinegar in them. This one was not vingary much at all, I just feel it the pasta was overcooked and it could've been seasoned a bit more. I would get it again as I don't like the other two sides much. I rate it 3/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment