Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 August 2017

My Jacksepticeye Vines 5.


1. I too love a man who's great with his hands LMAO! That's why I go for musicians *COUGH COUGH!




2. Awwww even a funny dad can be sensitive and cry sometimes.




3. LOL! WORLDSTAR! Jack is about to throw down!



4. LMAO puns for days! Jeeeez Jack, thirsty?!



5. I'm in love with his laugh.....



6. Hoping he accidentally swipes and you can see a dick pic.



7. LMAO! Jack! The woods is a good place to fuck :p.



8. I'd never be disappointed to meet you xo.



9. Hoping my crush would say the same....LOL!



10. That look he gave the camera SIGH! LOL! The thirst is real Jack! hahaha!



11. This is my new favourite reaction clip LOL! Literally me right now!



12. I ship crack sooo much LMAO! Legit! Jack is so smitten with Craig lmao forreal!



13. Legit, every time he eyes the camera like that.....I'm deceased lmao!



14. Hmmm, was hoping to meet my crush later on down the road for all that...XD, time will tell huh?



15. Awwwwww Jack!! You are so cute!! I actually tear up when I replay this clip lol!



16. Is it me?! LMAO! I'm sorry, I will show myself out... 



17. I do appreciate what you're doing for me ;) LMAO! I'm so sorry...XD.



18. Hahahaha you two I swear kill me hahahahaha I'm done.



19. I honestly feel this way about you Jack, you do make me want to be a better person :).




20. When you want him to notice your unnoticed boner.



21. I ship them sooo hard! Crack for life!!



22. LMAO! Just how serious he looks at the camera hahahahaha I died!



23. Hm, my body is confused...I'm not sure how to react to this. LOL!



24. True....you go from feeling like friends to feeling really sexual, so it makes things shy and awkward lol! I know this well...XD.



25. LMAO I'M DECEASED! Pack it up folks! Shows over! Put me in a casket and sail me down the river.



26. Ya, funny how real this is lol. 



27. When he spanks you too hard.



28. Jack knows I'm always here to expose him and his innuendos XD. Sorry Jack, you can't escape me.



29. This is me legit lol!



30. LMAO I'm sorry! Hahahaha! I wanted to make this a lot worse but I couldn't find the clip I wanted sigh...I'm bummed but this was still pretty funny to me at least lol.



31. Jack shouted me out during his live-stream as I sponsored him.



32. Holy cow....that's what he said...... *I'm blushing as red as a tomato* Teehee!



33. LOL I love how salty Jack got. Cute!!!!


34. I literally re-played this part 3/4 times LOL! I loved it! Jack's reaction was the best!



35. Literally no fucking words LMAO except "Me too Jack! Hi5!" LMAO!!!



36. Awwww too many feels Jack! I could cry :'). Protect him at all costs.



37. ‪Literally Jack......this was not safe not only for work but for at home...this was so filthy....I’m legit red in face and crying haha. I loved it too much. Oh jeez....🙈.‬



38. Oooh this is usually me around him :3 lol.



39. I thought about Signe when I heard this.



40. LMAO RELATABLE! Yup :P! 




41. Jack singing sets my soul on fire...sigh.



42. I love these times in life.



43. Awww thank you Jack, I needed this :).



44. Oops! My hand slipped and fell into the trash. I am so sorry, I'm thirsty as fuck....I need lemonade...a whole pitcher.... *hides face*




45. This is literally me when Jack notices me....well more screaming and a higher pitch "Eeeeee!"....also don't forget the dancing and the crying LOL! But yes.....this....lol!



46. When fuckboys say they aren't fuckboys; I develop a cold.



47. LMAO Jack is toooo hype about that minigun, makes me blush!



 48. Ouch Jack Ouch! Don't say that! Don't do it either! >_<



 49. Aw I'd die if he called me babydoll. Sigh!



50. Lol this is literally me when I write my fanfics!




51. Get It Up ;) lmao! Ryan Reynolds Vs Chris Pratt.



52. Yes I was in fact wet. LOL!




53. When she know you what that throat do LMAO!




54. When she's freakier than you thought.



 55. This is actually me....sigh.



56. This.........



57. Awww poor Jack, I wonder how many times he's actually done this.



58. My soul is on fire....oh teehee. I'm sinning again...oops!




59. This applies to so much of my life.



60. I giggled like a schoolgirl.




61. This.....just.....this. Oh boy I'm trash.



62. This made me screech.....I'm so sorry. Sigh.



63. When you're trying to get pregnant. 



64. Wooo!! Dead.



65. I as well need a sip to cool down! Dammit Jack....gunna kill us.


No comments:

Post a Comment