Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 August 2017

Snak Man Doo. Butter Chicken and General Tao Review.









So we grabbed up two of the 4 Snack Man Doo products, I will purchase the other two another time and review them in another post.

Let's take a look at the Butter Chicken. I am not crazy about Butter Chicken but my sister is and wanted to try them out. They are GOOD, we though found there wasn't much filling in a lot of the bites but we would still eat them and purchase them again. My rating of the Butter Chicken bites are 3.5/5.

Now the General Tao we grabbed up as I usually love General Tao, especially with broccoli at a place called China China Palace in Mississauga but I like the broccoli in the spicy sauce more than the actual chicken LMAO! Anyway I liked these ones as well and damn were they spicy! Lol! I would eat them again but unsure if I would purchase them again. I rate them 3/5.

So overall I am pleased, I originally thought I was just a little bummed they cost 6 bucks LOL but 30 pieces come in the box and that's pretty good, though I still struggle to buy expensive foods if I eat them quick. I am still willing to purchase the other two and try them out, if there's one I really really like I will probably purchase a million times. Here I come payday! Grab more Snak Man Doo. I also love the packaging, so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment