Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 September 2017

50th Birthday Frosted Confetti Cupcake Pop Tarts Review.








So I review the 50th birthday frosted confetti cupcake Pop Tart. The second and third photos are at room temp and the last two photos are toasted. 

I HATE THESE THINGS! I HATE THEM WITH A BURNING FIERY PASSION OF ONE MILLION FIRES. 

I legit have never been so angry over a Pop Tart before, I hate these with all my being.

They taste AWFUL, even toasted AWFUL. There is something about this flavour it's so gross I cannot even describe it. The inside toasted looks disgusting sigh. My little brother said they looked like knock off Pop Tarts. He didn't mind them but that they didn't do justice for a birthday edition. My sister didn't mind them either but me....HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE BURN THEM! 

I could throw up, how much I hate them. I rate them honestly 0/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment