Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 September 2017

Luxsure Universal 3 In 1 Lens Kit Review.






I tried out this product with the utmost struggle trying to set it up and figure it out. The booklet was rather vague and since I had never used this kind of product before I struggled. I found it was hard to unscrew the caps from the lenses, the one in particular came slightly damaged and made removal of the cap more difficult than it should've been. Once I figured out how to set it up, I found the 3 lenses worked really well as they should.

The wide lens was my least favourite and didn't offer much compared to my regular phone camera.

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and stripes

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeup

My most favourite though was the macro it was phenomenal with it's zoom. I had captured a lot with it, a lot of eye shots and close ups of things you normally wouldn't know the inner textures of.

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: camera and indoor

The fish-eye lens was pretty cool, I wasn't crazy about it but it was a cool lens and provided my photos with a retro or 90s style shot.

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, indoor and closeup

Image may contain: 1 person

I am thrilled I got these to try out, though overall they aren't of much use unless you have specific projects or uses for them, otherwise they aren't of crazy good value for the money, depends if you could get your money's worth out of their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment