Total Pageviews

Friday 20 October 2017

Clark Canadian Heritage. Chicken Noodle Soup Review.




So I picked this up at Dollar Tree, I'm often nervous about these brands they sell but for $1.25 how could I go wrong? At least give it a try, as I can't say I hate them all, only the ones I have tried. So I decided to try this one out. I love the size and shape of the pasta and it was good overall besides how watery it was. I was so happy it didn't need salt that's usually the issue with dollar store soup brands. I wouldn't buy this again unless I had no other choices but I didn't hate it. For what it is and compared to other ones like it, I rate it 3/5. Seems a bit high but really, for not even 2 bucks, I'm not upset at all. I though do wish it was bigger can and had more in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment