Total Pageviews

Monday 27 November 2017

Denny's. Ultimate Omelette Review.




So I took another trip to Denny's, the last time I ordered the strawberries and cream pancakes (you can search my blog for the review). 

This time I got the ultimate omelette and hash browns, it also came with buttered English muffins but those were awful and I didn't take a photo of them. Idk why but the English muffins tasted off....SOMEHOW, there is literally no way to screw them up unless there was something wrong with them to begin with. I rate them .5/5. I gave it .5 of a point because the butter was nice.

So the hash browns I didn't really capture in the photo as they weren't that important either. They were so nicely seasoned and I loved them. I rate them 4/5.

The ultimate omelette though was delicious and as the menu states this is what the omelette is: Three-egg omelette with crumbled sausage, bacon, fire-roasted bell peppers and onions, mushrooms, diced tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese. I loved it soooo much! I even had leftovers that even re-heated was soooo good! It was hard to eat with all the fillings just spilling out but I would order it again for sure. I rate it 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment