Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 November 2017

My First Time At Mother's Pizza. Chicken Fried Chicken Review.




So this was not only my first time at Mother's Pizza but this was my first time having chicken fried chicken. This was described on their menu as: Fresh chicken breast, dredged in seasoned flour, pan fried to perfection, topped with country fried gravy. Served with mashed potato and coleslaw.

I for one didn't get any coleslaw which kinda bummed me out now realizing I should've got some but it wasn't a huge deal and the menu didn't suggest the gravy had spice to it. Luckily I still got my mashed and I didn't die over the gravy heat LOL! I loved the dish, like you have no idea.....ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE DISH.

This cost me 17 bucks and I am wishing there was more mashed at least but yooooo this was everything! WOW WOW WOW! Yes! Lol I would get this again for sure, it was so beautiful looking and tasting, there was nothing I disliked about it. The gravy was my least favourite part but I didn't dislike it, just if I were to rank my favourite parts it would be the chicken, the mashed then the gravy. I rate it 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment