Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Kellogg's All Bran Multi-Grain Crunch Cereal Review.




I'm normally not crazy about All Bran but I got this box for free, so of course why not? It would've cost 6 bucks, which is a bit steep for cereal, usual but steep. I didn't read this cereal had a maple flavour to it, otherwise I would've been hesitant to get it, the smell and taste of maple usually makes me feel ill, well more-so the smell but luckily this cereal wasn't too strong in maple. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it, it's a very indifferent for me. I find the maple took over a bit munch on the cereal, the flavour was strong. I did like the crunch though, it lived up to its name that way. I rate it 2.5/5 I would've said a 3/5 but it really was too maple for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment