Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 April 2018

My First Bear Paws Cookie Review.






These are a new Bear Paws product, they are the 'My First Bear Paws'. These are meant to be cookies for small children to eat. I am normally a sucker for baby cookies, so I decided to try these out.

They are adorable little bite sized cookies and I like vanilla as a flavour so I grabbed these ones.

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW AWFUL THEY ARE. I wouldn't want my child to eat these, vanilla?! Where?! I get they are for children but these are the most bland and flavourless cookie I have EVER eaten. I would understand if they came with icing but nope these are sooo dry.....So sad. Maybe children with no tastebuds would like these. I rate them 2/5, as they are still edible just so very very lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment